APPLICATION FORM FOR CANDIDATE ATTORNEY PROGRAMME
The Candidate Attorney programme is for a minimum of 2 years, therefore the applicant must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered:
- Applicants must live within Durban or be willing and able to relocate to Durban for the duration of the programme.
- The commencement date of each programme will vary from time to time.
- Applicants should have obtained (or be in the final year of study towards) an LL.B degree at a recognised University.
- Applicants must have their own motor vehicle and a valid driver’s licence (Code 08).
- Applicants must submit in their C.V. a copy of their identity document and most recent academic transcript (as one document).
- Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org